Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How to become a successful blogger?

How to become a successful blogger?

In the pursuit of becoming a real Blogger, like most blogs I envy. Questions prompted my mind, how do I become a successful blogger? How will my blog be known to the world? How will I gain traffic like most other blogs do? How will I monetize thru my blog?

In my constant search for answers, there is one real truth that I have uncovered. What really separates good blogs from the rest is its “Content”. It is already proven that useful content drives traffic. Choose a topic that might interest other people. Write about something other people don’t do. Create some interest in the things you write. Write in your own words and don’t imitate anybody, be natural. Provide as much information as you can. Put up illustrations or pictures that might entice readers.

I believe that content alone could give you page rankings, however, as I have noticed it is also important to build and maintain a good linking network. Do blog hopping and make friends thru chat boxes in each blog. Ask for link exchange, until such time that your pages will be crawled.

Successful bloggers use keywords that are relevant to the topic at hand, repeat them over in your post but not to the extent that your post may look funny because of repeated keywords. It is also advisable to stick in to one kind of topic, or you can create posts that are related with each other.

A successful blogger must also be patient and be satisfied of the little achievements that he would be making. Don’t rush things and always put in mind that you are blogging for the purpose of sharing information, make friends, be part of the community, make a difference thru the things you write and be heard, earning money online should come next. If you think that way, you will be surprised of the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...