Here goes the The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2008
by Ms. Jannete Toral.
Who can join?
- Any blogger in the world. Only one entry per blogger.
- Blog or website owner profile and e-mail is accessible or visible online.
To join this effort, please do the following:
- Write a blog post and pick your choice of 10 (or less) emerging influential blogs.
- Any blog in the world can be picked.
- You can update the same post entry up to July 26. However, please inform us of any changes.
- Old blogs who move to a new domain are disqualified
- Blogs who remove their archives just to fit in the cut-off date are disqualified.
- Include a link to this post to help spread the word and encourage others to participate.
- Post a comment and let us know about your entry. Only one entry per blogger. Cut-off date and time for submission of entries is on July 26, Saturday, 5:00 pm (GMT+9:30). Afterwards, submission of comments in this page shall be closed.
Influential Blogger: The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2008
Well, I still have to think about my choices. You can leave a comment and promote your blog or friend’s blog here.
Here are my 2 bets for the Influencial blogger Top 10..
Mar Roxas for President by 2010 this is what this blog is talking about. Oras Na! Roxas Na! Early campaign for Mar Roxas presidency, another example of how blogs can be useful.
Of course, most bloggers already know about this blog and how it stirred up the blogosphere. Not only did it caught the attention of the media here in the Philippines but also all around the world. It also signifies how a blog could be used as a powerful tool.