Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Number 103 Post

My Number 103 Post

Wow! I can’t believe it my self, I finally made my 100 post, making this latest post of mine to mark the 103 post for this blog iStayl Sugbo (that does not include post from my other blogs.)

I started writing on this blog on the 29th of February 2008. iStayl Sugbo would be turning a year by month end. 100 articles and counting, many things have changed, many ideas have been shared. More power to iStayl Sugbo blog! Wohoo!

In my next post I will be discussing the necessary things to put in your blog. I will illustrate and explain why it is needed. So watch out for it, it might come in handy.


If you have any good ideas that might be useful, please share it to me by commenting on this post. If you find this post useful please do subscribe to my blog by visiting this link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...