Monday, September 14, 2009

It’s raining in Cebu!


It’s raining in Cebu! Oh, how I love the rain. It reminds me of childhood. Play was all that matters. Rain also is a sign of blessing, a simple reminder to us that there is One Divine Being that reigns above us. From the sky to the ground, water as a necessity of life pours down in droplets from the sky. It is like the heavens sending life on Earth.

Not many people think that even the formation of water on the sky is a great mystery, although science can explain it, the water vapor gas rising on our atmosphere together with the needed low pressure, then precipitates and forming rain. But who then has the ability to command those molecules to behave that way? Who then can command the balancing of the clouds that causes a place to rain and the other place to not?

Imagine life without rain and without water. Every time it rains it reminds me that I am blessed, I am lucky enough to receive such gift. Although, the rain is oftentimes the reason why I go to work late. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...