Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Reason I am CBS


The reason I wanted to be part of CBS because I need to belong somewhere. To be a part of a community. I chose CBS or Cebu Bloggers Society because I believe that CBS is here for a "good" reason, of course. And oh, Cebu, I really love this place. This place is my home, and CBS for me is a good place to start knowing and understanding it more. I also would want to reach out and help, maybe fight for a cause, raise people's voices, etc., and that is thru the use of my keyboard, my internet connection, my blog, and the WWW.

And as I look 10 years from now, I would be proud that I am a part of you guys here. And lastly, who knows I might find my lady valentine here.. :-) hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...