Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day
“For the hand that rocks the cradle
Is the hand that rules the world” - William Ross Wallace
I am writing this post for every mother out there. As a father, I can feel what it feels like to be a mother, all the sacrifices they undergo.
Woman, a female human, plays a vital rule in this world. From girlhood to womanhood, a woman experiences plenty of transformation in her life. A change most noticeable in a woman is her Menarche or a woman’s first menstrual period. A mark of fertility and is considered as a central event of a girls puberty.
One of the most significant changes that she would encounter is by the time she will carry in her womb a seed for the generation of herself. Having a child in your belly for 9 months is a difficult and I think the hardest thing that a woman does in her lifetime.
From a baby’s conception to its delivery a woman is now called a mother. Becoming a mother makes it even more difficult. Raising a child is a mother’s lifetime job.
And being her son, I would like to thank my mother for taking care of me the best that she could and even sacrificing her own happiness not only for me as her son and also for her granddaughters and grandsons as well. We love you ma. May God give you the strength that you always need.
I would also like to greet the mother of my child a Happy Mother’s Day, wherever she may be, I wish her the strength and wisdom she deserves. I know she’s thinking of our daughter right now. I know she loves her so much. Even thought she’s not here she will always be a part of our family. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...