Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cronous

Cronous

Full 3D Graphic MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game) CRONOUS is a full 3D graphic MMORPG. Therefore it supports Zoom In/Out function and camera rotation, enabling the changes of visual point. CRONOUS fixed the height of camera to play the game at the most comfortable visual point. So a player can enjoy the game in a familiar environment like RPG game in Isometric Perspective/ Quarter View Perspective. You can meet various characters equipped with full 3 D graphics, monsters, great special effects and vivid animation.

I got into this game late year 2007, my main character is blurem23 (level 92) on the lapis server, a Mage class. Playing this game is addictive and enjoying. Got plenty of friends there too. I invited 2 of my co-workers and now they are playing with characters higher level than me! Lieruj currently at level 97 going 98 and Assasslnat0r (NEMZarcher before) now level 103, both of them are Valkyrie class. I got my very own guild, Master Elementals, not a famous guild, and many players have come and gone, some are active and some are not. Changed my flag 3 times already.


While playing the game, in every level you will be able to meet new monsters and enjoy discovering new maps to explore. At first you could go by yourself to level, but the higher you go up, requires more team play and you must play with a party. And what’s nice about Cronous that I think is very hard to hack and cheat. The only thing I know which exist, is the speed hack, which some players have been using. But, they don’t give you that much advantage in the game.

Below are some screen shots that I took while playing the game along with my friends.

The First Master Elemental Trio



My First Trip To Unos


Me and FolkMagic and Warlod69 vending at the back. lol


Guild Party with Ivyz2 and Magikian


Elite Tribes vs Mafia Union War - Mafia's Victory (I was with Fallen Angels)


At The Colloseum With Lampardz and Warlord69




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...