Monday, September 29, 2008

Again

well, never thought i would still catch sickness.. Im 26 yrs old yet i still get ill.. Sad thing is all i can do is lay in bed and feeling the pain inside me.. Tormenting me deep within and never knowing when it will stop. I have taken my medications yet still, this sickness keeps coming for me. Is it here to remind me of something? About the inevitable? Or is it here to let me know that i am not fully in control of my life. Whatever reason it accompanies, i hope in the nearest time should it end. My time have been wasted and gone nowhere. If there could only be someone who would take care of me and cure this sickness, then that someone i will treasure for in my lifetime.. How i long for a nurturer, somebody who could stay by my side..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...