Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cebu Search Engine Optimizer

For Affordable Business SEO Service here in Cebu City kindly contact Francis Daniel Maning, email at blurem23(at)yahoo.com contact numbers: 09065120673.

Home based blogger since 2008, and because of blogging I pushed myself to learn SEO or Search Engine Optimization. For me, when it comes to selling things online, then "ITS ALL ABOUT GOOGLE".

By self study, research, and online experiences I have accumulated enough understanding on how to improve visibility on search engines or visibility online. That includes SEM or search engine marketing. Online selling thru Social Media sites. Be able to study keywords based on target market.

I prefer conversions rather than traffic, so I deliver targeted audience to your site so your products will sell. However, I am also capable of helping you improve the traffic of your website and exposure of your products, if you want to do so.

Here in Cebu City or in the entire Philippines, not so many people understand the importance of SEO in businesses and same as not so many Search Engine Optimizers that offer this kind of service. There may be SEO Firms already present in the Philippines, but only the large companies are able to afford for their services.

I charge the cheapest SEO Fee, since I enjoy doing it. I find pleasure in seeing the results.

If you would like to schedule a meeting and talk about my capabilities, just email or text me anytime. You can find my Contact Details above at the beginning of this post.

Any reactions are accepted, please feel free to write a comment beneath this post. You can also subscribe to this blog for future updates by visiting this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...