Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Heartprints

Pass this to all your friends, your family, and your love ones. Send the message that what sent to you and you will experience love like no other and be blessed. Let them experience the same feeling of joy you get from reading this simple yet touching poem (prayer).

Heartprints


Whatever our hands touch --

We leave fingerprints!

On walls, on furniture

On doorknobs, dishes, books.

There's no escape.

As we touch we leave our identity.



Oh God, wherever I go today

Help me leave heartprints!

Heartprints of compassion

Of understanding and love.



Heartprints of kindness

And genuine concern.

May my heart touch a lonely neighbor

Or a runaway daughter

Or an anxious mother

Or perhaps an aged grandfather.



Lord, send me out today

To leave heartprints.

And if someone should say,

"I felt your touch,"

May that one sense YOUR LOVE

Touching through ME.




~ Author Unknown ~

3 comments:

  1. nice poem.. Hi Mr IStaylsugpo.. In case you can't find your link on my blogroll, it's on my LINKS...Just thought you want to know.happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incase you you cant fin your links on my blogroll please look on my LINKS.. Happy weekend.. Sorry for the ist comment.
    Ester's Celebrity Blog Array Of Hopes

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article bai!
    by the way, chanced upon your cool site through elclaves. is it ok to put your link on my site and vice versa? might want to have some pals like you! thanks and more power to your blog!

    Lester (lalaksut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...