Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Purchase your Own Domain Name Cheap

I can purchase your own domain name for you for only 999 pesos. This is the cheapest in the Philippines by far. Get the web address you have always wanted, for example www.yourchoiceofname.com, .net, .org, .ph, or .com.ph.

It is really advisable to have your very own domain name registered if you plan to start a blog, website, webpage, etc. It could be your personal blog or it could be a website for your small business. Whichever it may be, I can help you in acquiring that Domain name you want. Most free domain names are available for only 1 year and can terminate without you even knowing it, so it is not that reliable.

The trend in blogging here in the Philippines have increased, and having visibility on search engines is getting complicated. Having your own URL is one way of achieving search engine rankings.



If you are from Cebu, payment would not be any problem, we can meet personally, and I can also give you some tips about SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

For non-Cebu you can email me your request and I will send you my payment details and you can send your payment thru MLhullier or Cebuana Lhullier.

What you will get?

Your own www.yourname.com
Available within 30 minutes to 2 days
(Depending on how long the Domain Name Server Updates)
You will have me, you can ask me questions anytime thru my email, just introduce yourself.





Any reactions are accepted, please feel free to write a comment beneath this post. You can also subscribe to this blog for future updates by visiting this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...